Lilliput Lane Harrogate Pump Room
Harrogate Pump Room, Harrogate, North Yorkshire. The Royal Pump Room sits over the Old Sulphur Wells in Low Harrogate, whose water has the highest concentration of sulphur in Europe. The ornate building was designed by Isaac Shutt for the newly-formed Improvement Commissioners and was completed in 1842. It was built to provide shelter to the thousands of people who came to Harrogate to take the medicinal waters.
1 x Figurines; 1 x Deed card; 1 x colour branded gift box. Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
Height: 6.5cm Length: 6.5cm.